At Itqan, we are dedicated to assisting you with The cost of setting up a company in Dubai. We ensure that you have all the necessary requirements to establish your company in Dubai, streamlining your residence and commercial registration in just three steps.
In Itqan, we meticulously calculate on your behalf all the costs associated with your commercial activities, offering you transparency and a clear understanding of The cost of setting up a company in Dubai without any hidden fees before you embark on your venture. Additionally, we provide an array of distinct facilities to support you throughout the process of establishing your company in Dubai, including the completion of all licensing procedures, including residency.
We often receive inquiries regarding the investment costs in Dubai and the expenses associated with establishing a company in the UAE. Allow us to clarify that our dedicated team is committed to providing unwavering support to you, your business team, and your partners at every stage of establishing your company in the State of Dubai. We are transparent in fully estimating the required fees to obtain licenses for your business, ensuring there are no hidden costs. Our aim is to simplify and streamline the procedures for establishing your company and deal directly with investors, ensuring your journey is as smooth as possible in managing The cost of setting up a company in Dubai.
If you are planning to establish a trading company in Dubai, you must select the options in order to be able to determine the cost. Like is the company big or small,
So you need to know the required fees, Because there are new commercial licenses that you have to obtain in return for money and fees, In addition to obtaining visas for the employees of the company. There are the costs of sponsoring employees and providing them with the necessary visas and papers in order to be allowed to reside in the UAE.
1. The cost of the commercial license “the cost of a commercial license in the Dubai Free Zone” (license to practice commercial work).
2. The cost of the location of the company or office through which you would like to conduct your business (the annual rent for the office or the cost of purchasing a new office).
3. Costs related to office furniture and decoration.
4. The cost of work permits and visas required for sponsored employees under your company name.
5. Opening a bank account in the name of the company and depositing the minimum capital required according to the type of your business.
The legal form of the company also plays a key role in the increase or decrease in the cost of incorporation. For example, the costs of incorporating industrial companies are higher than in commercial and professional companies.
And Dubai trade license is the most important document you need, Of course, we help you to obtain the commercial license in the easiest way possible
1. Commercial licenses: It is the commercial license for companies that deal in general trade or a specialized commercial activity.
2. Industrial licenses: It is the industrial license for establishing an industrial activity and companies operating in production and manufacturing.
3. Professional licenses: The professional license covers professions, services, craftsmen and specialists.
4. Tourist licenses: It is for companies engaged in tourism and hospitality related services within the United Kingdom.
In 2019, the UAE implemented a long-stay visa system. for five or ten years, automatically renewed, When the same conditions are met, For certain groups, including investors, entrepreneurs, And those with specialized talent.
This new system allows residents of the UAE, Foreign expatriates and their families wishing to come to work, live and study in the country, Possibility to enjoy long-term residency without the need for an Emirati sponsor, With a percentage of ownership of 100% within the emirates of the country, contrary to what is generally accepted, which requires the presence of a local partner with a share of not less than 51% in business and investment projects within the emirates of the country
At Etqan, we seek to clarify all standards and business requirements so that we can provide professional and reliable professional advice on current laws and regulations. informing our customers of all their rights, Providing cost effective solutions that fit their needs and budget.
Book an appointment now with one of our specialists to answer all your questions and inquiries related to company formation.